If you are looking for a way to enjoy more fresh air without having to deal with flying insects, we at Simply Screens encourage you to consider installing screens over your windows and doors and around your porch or patio. Our team has extensive experience in the screen installation industry, and you can count on us to get the job done right. In this article, we’ll provide a brief overview of how the screen installation process works so you know what to expect.
- Material Selection – The first step in our screen installation process is material selection. In other words, we will help you choose the ideal screen material to use for your home. For example, if you have pets, we will recommend specialized pet screens, at least for your patio and doors.
- Measure – Next, our team will measure your windows and doors (and your porch, etc.) and make note of the dimensions.
- Cut – After that, we will cut pieces of aluminum to size. These will become the frames of your screen panels.
- Assemble Frames – Once we’ve cut all the aluminum, we will put the frames together.
- Apply Screen – After we have assembled the frames, the next step is to apply the screen and secure it down. We’ll also trim away the excess material to make each panel neat and tidy.
- Install Screen Panels – Finally, once the screen panels are ready, our team will attach them to your home. We can use various methods to install the panels over your windows, etc., but you can count on us to choose the ideal technique for your home.